Meet Shaun Hicken, DDS, MS
Education & Credentials
- Brigham Young University, 1992, B.S., Electrical Engineering
- University of Iowa, 1993-1997, D.D.S.
- Marquette University, 1997-1999, M.S., Orthodontics
- Member Edward H. Angle Orthodontic Society, Midwest Component
- American Association of Orthodontists, member
- Minnesota Association of Orthodontists, member
- American Dental Association, member
- Minnesota Dental Association, member
Hobbies & Interests
I love projects around the house. The most exciting project was remodeling our kitchen (after burning it down first). I enjoy wildlife and nature photography, and have recently been learning photographic techniques using a drone. I am very involved in my church and enjoy traveling and spending time with my family.
I’ve been married to Susan for 29+ years with three mostly grown-up sons and one daughter-in-law.