Orthodontic Licensed Dental Assistant
Location: St Louis Park Excelsior/Shakopee
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (every other)
- Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (every other)
Availability to pick up extra hours as desired.
- $4/hour differential on top of base pay for all hours worked over 36 in one week
- Overtime pay for any hours worked over 40 in one week
- Cost of continuing education credits covered
- CPR certification provided
- Licensing costs covered
- Scrubs provided
- All PPE provided
- Comprehensive benefit program (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Wellness program, Retirement Savings plan, etc.)
- Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental and orthodontic terminology, instruments, maintenance, and proper tray setups.
- Perform all orthodontic procedures efficiently.
- Possess the ability to work independently.
- Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and communication.
- Responsible for stocking treatment areas/carts and dental related facility inventory.
- Uphold a positive rapport with staff members and patients at all times.
- Demonstrate safe and cost-effective practices when utilizing supplies and equipment.
- Assist office in achieving defined goals.
- Other duties as assigned
As a Licensed Dental Assistant with our practice, you’ll be the face of Woodlake Orthodontics and assist our providers in delivering quality, uncompromising care to patients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Thrive while working on a team
- Have a high attention to detail
- Exemplify great work ethic
- Act professionally towards colleagues and patients alike
- Demonstrate efficiency and time management skills in their work
- Put patient care at the highest priority
- Successful completion of a dental assisting educational program
- A current Minnesota Dental Assistant License is required or in process of obtaining to perform expanded functions to qualify for this position
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of dental records and documentation.
- Ability to perform basic computer functions.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
- Support shared vision and values.